OJ Simpson dead

The dark arts mate.

Think I had heard of that first bit actually on one of the documentaries I'd watched. The idiot fell for it hook, line and sinker. If I recall correctly there's almost visible delight on the defence's side when they made the request too. The parody of OJ trying the glove on was almost worthy of an Academy Award.

There is also the fact that because they were drenched in blood and having sat outside freezing and thawing, the gloves had shrunk.

Some Googling tells me he was convicted for armed robbery some years later and served jail time too. He was quite the criminal.

As mentioned previously, I was slightly too young to understand exactly why the trial was so huge but can now see what a vile abhorrent bastard he was.

Some Googling tells me he was convicted for armed robbery some years later and served jail time too. He was quite the criminal.

As mentioned previously, I was slightly too young to understand exactly why the trial was so huge but can now see what a vile abhorrent bastard he was.
I think he was nicked for stealing what he thought was his own property though, it wasn't a standard "Stick Up"

I think he was nicked for stealing what he thought was his own property though, it wasn't a standard "Stick Up"

So he mistakenly tried to commit armed robbery because of it? It’s extremely likely that he murdered two people and got away with it. Forgive me for not being sad he’s gone.

So he mistakenly tried to commit armed robbery because of it? It’s extremely likely that he murdered two people and got away with it. Forgive me for not being sad he’s gone.
Calm down Calm down

I was only filling in some blanks since you had to google him.

He got found not guilty btw in a law court btw

Calm down Calm down

I was only filling in some blanks since you had to google him.

He got found not guilty btw in a law court btw
And also found liable for the killings in another court of law. I think that’s enough to make it reasonable for most people to openly say he did it in spite of the criminal trial verdict.

There is also the fact that because they were drenched in blood and having sat outside freezing and thawing, the gloves had shrunk.

Yes, heard that. There was very little chance of the glove fitting. Hence why the lady prosecutor didn't want OJ to try it on in the first place. Turned into a circus with his theatrics of attempting to put it on.

TBH even if it slid on and OJ didn't pretend to struggle with it I don't believe there was any changing of that jury's mind. Disgraceful.

Yes, heard that. There was very little chance of the glove fitting. Hence why the lady prosecutor didn't want OJ to try it on in the first place. Turned into a circus with his theatrics of attempting to put it on.

TBH even if it slid on and OJ didn't pretend to struggle with it I don't believe there was any changing of that jury's mind. Disgraceful.
America is far more divided on racial lines than the UK. Pretty much everyone who is black thought he was innocent and still do, everyone else thought he was guilty, me too.

Black jurors appeared on TV after saying how they’d convinced other jurors he was innocent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.