OJ Simpson dead

OJ's dream team lawyer (F. Lee Bailey) egged the prosecuter lawyer (Chris Durden) by whispering in his ear that he didn't have the guts to ask OJ to try on the glove and he had the "balls of a field stud mouse."

Simpson upon advisement even stopped taking medication to treat his arthritis which made his hands swole up even further.

The dark arts mate.

Think I had heard of that first bit actually on one of the documentaries I'd watched. The idiot fell for it hook, line and sinker. If I recall correctly there's almost visible delight on the defence's side when they made the request too. The parody of OJ trying the glove on was almost worthy of an Academy Award.

They also took the jury to OJ's house where the defence had set up pictures of him and his family everywhere.

I can't remember if they did or didn't have white folk in the pictures.

At the time, Simpson didn't really associate himself with the Black community, so I'd be surprised if his lawyers played into making him 'Black' per se, but more loved as a family man and sportsman that transcended race.

At the time, Simpson didn't really associate himself with the Black community, so I'd be surprised if his lawyers played into making him 'Black' per se, but more loved as a family man and sportsman that transcended race.
Nope, one of the defense lawyers said if the jury were mainly of hispanic origins, they would have staged a piñata in the house to welcome them.
tu3xhUI.gif

they removed all the pictures of Simpson and his white golfing buddies...of which there were many....replacing them with African art....not sure what they did with his statue in the back yard...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.