Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Don't know how to go on a Chelsea Forum to report this but just in case this thread has some genuine Chelsea fans may I report the following.

A good friend of mine Frederick Edward George Gillard died peacefully aged 84 last Wednesday 3rd April 2024.

He was a lifelong Chelsea supporter living mostly south London and Brighton areas until he moved to our part of Spain (Almeria).

Our football group consisted of Chelsea, Manchester City and Leeds United supporters so was shall we say lively as well as good natured.

We will miss him.

RIP Fred.

I truly don't get the hype that surrounds Pochettino. All the "he's a fantastic coach", "his teams play great football" type stuff. What's he won as a coach; a few domestic trophies with PSG? Big deal; I could manage PSG to trophies in France, a "un cheval" league. All he's done this season is to turn Chelsea into a banter club....

1000013646.jpg

Chelsea are fucked. Their time, scoffing at the top table is over. Mid table/ cup runs are the best they can hope for.
One of the mighty has fallen. Still, you make a pact with the devil and it'll fuck you up the arse.

Chelsea are just one of those teams that are set up to do well against a team like us, Styles make fights as they say. Chelsea could lose numerous games against teams floating around mid table and down the bottom, The truth is they've put it up to the top teams in the league this season.

The Semi-Final is going to be a seriously tough game.

Chelsea are fucked. Their time, scoffing at the top table is over. Mid table/ cup runs are the best they can hope for.
One of the mighty has fallen. Still, you make a pact with the devil and it'll fuck you up the arse.

All it takes one correct managerial appointment and we'll be right up there again in the midst of race for top 4. Poch is useless.

With these losses plus worse predicted next year surely they are certain to face minimum 10 point deduction or relegation ?

Plus they are still under investigation for off the book payments to agents etc under the last owner. Which despite not getting the press or dressing up ours do are of similar nature if not worse and we keep getting told of guilty we could be relegated.

How would a Chelsea survive if they run up losses like this if relegated ?

If I was them I would also be worrying about stadium revenue in the championship. So many clubs in London competing for fans. Less corporate appeal now a small and outdated stadium relative to their recent success.

What would relegation or administration say about PSR FFP and the Premier League ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.