The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love the last game to be a dead rubber and a trophy presentation.

I booked a hotel in town for the night a few months ago as I did last year as driving home to the coast after winning the league isn't the way forward when there'slots of beer to drink.

Nah. As someone who's coming up for it, I want the sheer adrenalin fix of QPR and Villa! (Although I suspect I'm trading in a few months to a year off my life every time that happens…)

;-)

Nah. As someone who's coming up for it, I want the sheer adrenalin fix of QPR and Villa! (Although I suspect I'm trading in a few months to a year off my life every time that happens…)

;-)
We'll hopefully still have 2 cup finals to play, if it's a 'comfy' game it'll make those a little easier for the players not having to put 110% into the game.

I've experienced both the qpr & Villa games and although I'd change nothing I've seen us do that both in the distance and at the goal at my end.

Full day party would get my vote.

As I was out yesterday I didn't know the final scores until I got home(though I did know Palace had taken the lead) Before checking my phone, I thought Liverpool would turn it round and win 3:1 and Arsenal 2:0. What a pleasant surprise when I found out.
It does put the ball back in our court but there is a long way to go yet ,and I dont think either will now drop too many more points. Of our remaining games the Tarquins good friends Spurs in particular are more than capable of again give us problems!
These results may energize our rivals but our 'feral friends' In particular seem to have had a wobble and old lego head may let the pressure get to him like last season.
But for the very unlucky late deflection at Arsenal and the wrongly disallowed goal against Liverpool in the home match it could have been looking a lot more comfortable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.