Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their players specifically called out the atmosphere at Etihad last season as being amazing, we don't get those complements often so to come from such big players tells you something. I hope we can bring the same level and push the guys over the line.

Real showed a level of game management at home imo, thought they were quite clever and bringing on Modric really gave them a good balance. But we should be better placed to react to it, even though we did that quite well on the night i think we have another gear at least.
Agree. Luka is class and changed the game for them at a late stage. What an impact sub. I reckon he starts from the off on Wednesday.

Shame he plays for those twunts.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Bernardo Silva
Grealish
Haaland

Pick that and we have a huge chance!

I think that's our strongest team or rather our best team for this opposition and the team I expect to start.

That's assuming Walker is ready.

Going by Pep's words, Walker is an option from the bench. Akanji on the right and Gvardiol on the left (unless Stones is injured).

Agree. Luka is class and changed the game for them at a late stage. What an impact sub. I reckon he starts from the off on Wednesday.

Shame he plays for those twunts.
In fairness he played last season as well, i think Rudiger not playing the return leg was a bit of a weird one and he will 100% play this time considering issues they have back there. Last season we over ran them in the middle, they countered that this time by not having a striker. If we can get Stones involved more in that area, i think we can cause some real damage but its obviously really important we don't allow quick turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.