Cole Palmer

Anyone with an eye for talent knew Palmer was a top prospect. Whether his heart wasn’t properly in it at City due to his United ties or not, I firmly believe he never got the chance to properly prove himself. Pep played him on the left, which is far from his best position, but that’s what Peps like to do the academy lads, play them in different positions.

Would have been perfect to have him on the right now with Foden down the middle.

Got tons of stick earlier on this thread- ‘bang average’ , ‘overated’, ‘media darling’ etc

Definitely proved a fair few wrong. The boy is class. England lucky to have talent like him, Foden, Bellingham, Saka and more.

Just need a manager to get the best out of them now. Different thread for that though.

Like i said in another thread, He is NEVER come back anytime soon.

The sooner some blues accept that the better it will be to move on from him.

Cole has become a far better player than most of us expected, fair play to him, it’s not an exact science who to sign and who to sell,every team drops bollocks but no blame from me.
Chelsea obviously took a huge gamble at that price, it's paid off for them big time.
I don't blame Cole for going there due to the game time he was getting and especially when we bought Doku.

Well done to him there’s no point thinking what could of been he’s smashing it there because he’s the main man something he was never going to be here

Out of 22 goals (24 if we count the two City goals) and 12 assists.

Salah has scored 5 penalties (of 17 goals) and I don’t see anybody holding that against him.
I'm not holding anything against him fair play to the kid.

He's doing it in a much less superior side where he has more time & space, he's not coming up against packed defenses like he would at City.

We've always known him to be a big prospect and he's proving it but I'd wish some of our fans would get over him as he ain't coming back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.