Media Discussion - 2023/24

The way i've seen it for years is that the the media pander to the Rags and the Dippers... they're the two most supported teams, and probably found, through marketing, that their plastic, gloryhunting fans at home and abroad make up a disporportionate number of their audience. They know that positive articles about their two darling clubs garner more interaction - be it viewers, subscribers or clicks on social media – similarly, negative articles about City appeal to the Red shirts too, whereas positvie City news isn't as big or a draw. The British media have nailed their colours to the mast.
However, for me this has only highlighted their short-sightedness... whilst they busily carry on felating the Red shirts and their fans, City have been winning trophy after trophy – we've become a financial juggernaut because of the winning, we were recently told that we were the most viewed team in the USA (a lucrative market the PL would love to exploit more) and the City v Arsenal game was the most watched PL game ever... Last year we were 4th in the most searched for teams on the web... Also, listen to foreign commentaries of our games – the emotion and excitement when we score puts our broadcasters to shame, and our football is regarded highly around the world – In Ian Cheeseman's Real Madrid video the Spanish journalist he interviewd at half time said "Manchester City plays beautiful football" ...funny how our media present a different point of view there!
But but but Gary Neville says we are boring to watch

Considering 25% of the world live in abject poverty who couldn't care less who was winning what.
Perhaps the survey was carried out with that old East German principle in mind where every other person is a police spy

I was in remote Indonesia lately & on although abject poverty in some villages still had access to football & talked City with them….. they didn’t access to all life’s basics but they do football.

I posted weeks ago how the Rags shirts weren’t on sale with all the fake stores. Every store has Messi Miami, Ronaldo in his Saudi kit & Big Erl City kit.

I went in a vintage/retro store in upmarket part of Jakarta & they were asking for £250 for a replica Alfie Haaland shirt…

Standards are slipping there's no how and Madrid stop City articles about yet for tomorrow.

The bbc do have a fluff piece on that promising youngster Jessie over in Korea though.
Did they fail to mention his coach kicking off about him being more interested in shagging than playing football?

The way i've seen it for years is that the the media pander to the Rags and the Dippers... they're the two most HATED teams, and probably found, through marketing, that their plastic, gloryhunting fans at home and abroad make up a disporportionate number of their audience. They know that positive articles about their two darling clubs garner more interaction - be it viewers, subscribers or clicks on social media – similarly, negative articles about City appeal to the Red shirts too, whereas positvie City news isn't as big or a draw. The British media have nailed their colours to the mast.
However, for me this has only highlighted their short-sightedness... whilst they busily carry on felating the Red shirts and their fans, City have been winning trophy after trophy – we've become a financial juggernaut because of the winning, we were recently told that we were the most viewed team in the USA (a lucrative market the PL would love to exploit more) and the City v Arsenal game was the most watched PL game ever... Last year we were 4th in the most searched for teams on the web... Also, listen to foreign commentaries of our games – the emotion and excitement when we score puts our broadcasters to shame, and our football is regarded highly around the world – In Ian Cheeseman's Real Madrid video the Spanish journalist he interviewd at half time said "Manchester City plays beautiful football" ...funny how our media present a different point of view there!

I think you'll find they get more clicks when they either whine, loose, or generally act like the floating turds that they are.
There are more people who find joy in their collective up chuks than will ever celebrate their success.
The Glazers can't loose!!!

The way i've seen it for years is that the the media pander to the Rags and the Dippers... they're the two most supported teams, and probably found, through marketing, that their plastic, gloryhunting fans at home and abroad make up a disporportionate number of their audience. They know that positive articles about their two darling clubs garner more interaction - be it viewers, subscribers or clicks on social media – similarly, negative articles about City appeal to the Red shirts too, whereas positvie City news isn't as big or a draw. The British media have nailed their colours to the mast.
City fans will remember the media outlets that tried to stop us. And if we're found innocent some of those next watch out for the backlash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.