Media Discussion - 2023/24

BBC twats

Maresca struggled at Parma and was sacked after 6 months, won with Manchester City's cheat code reserves and took a Premier League squad up out of the Championship. How many clubs would choose Maresca over Pochettino? Or McKenna?

There's plenty more where that came from. I stopped looking forward to games against the rags after that fuck up at the etihad. We were supposed to win the title in front of them and some how we completely fucked that situation up losing 3-2.
This game still boils my blood

This game still boils my blood
I'm not too sure. If we had won the league that day it would probably have resulted in a pitch invasion. With the rags hierarchy calling for action. This would have been mana from heaven for the PL and the written and spoken press. We'd have been crucified and in my opinion it would have resulted in sanctions as never seen before.

I'm not too sure. If we had won the league that day it would probably have resulted in a pitch invasion. With the rags hierarchy calling for action. This would have been mana from heaven for the PL and the written and spoken press. We'd have been crucified and in my opinion it would have resulted in sanctions as never seen before.
That game was at the Etihad not the swamp. If we were ever going to have a pitch invasion, that was the game to do it. Completely fucked it all up that day

Reactions: PPT
Piece on bbc sport website Munich risking it all on kompany didn’t read it just the headline,yet no such headlines or articles that chelsea or rags could be risking it all with Maresca or McKenna although he’s now staying at Ipswich..

I used to think Paddy Powers jibes at PL clubs was quite funny and even handed. But they’ve now become predictable and boring, pampering to the red shirt masses.

IMG_1253.jpeg

If there is a discussion of the gag-worthy article about Bellingham’s greatness in the Athletic today somewhere in this thread, please let me know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.