Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more than astonished if this were the cakewalk of last season. Everything just went like a dream in that one.

I do think we'll edge it. I don't think we'll stop them scoring, but equally they will not stop us. This is not an Italian team from the eighties we're talking about. Nor is it a Mourinho team. Nor is it a Simeone one. I'd say 2-1 or 3-2. But as Pep always says, you can be punished for one mistake in the Champions League, one lapse in concentration. Concentration, not just at the back, but all over the pitch, will be everything.
The crowd will play a big part. Everybody says the atmosphere was fantastic last year. One of the best nights in Europe.
Those of you who are there. If it stays at 0-0 or 1-1, don't get edgy (I know it's easier said than done). A stand of ten-thousand edgy people, that does cascade down on to the pitch, and the players always say they can feel it. And not in a good way.
Trust this team! God knows they've given us lots of reasons to do it over the last ten years or so.

Feeling a bit giddy & daft here today, doctor told me this morning that my latest & more definitive test results show I don't have what he thought I had and therefore can hope to be around a bit longer. Been worried about it but now City winning today will add gravy to the pudding.

Feeling a bit giddy & daft here today, doctor told me this morning that my latest & more definitive test results show I don't have what he thought I had and therefore can hope to be around a bit longer. Been worried about it but now City winning today will add gravy to the pudding.
Mustard. COME ON CITY

Brilliant news.

Wonderful news, mate!

Hopefully the lads in blue give you a sweet cherry on top tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.