Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was only a mess for CL games because we hadn't won it, but I feel just as fucking nervous as I did last season. Never get this same sense of dread/excitement/hope/fear from any other games in all honesty. Buzzing!

Telling myself our best is better than theirs. Pep was supremely confident last season, even texting camelgob pre-match saying we'd win. Feel like he believes we've got enough again if we play our way at home...here's hoping!

I think a good half of them that were there were indeed plastic fans from England. Always the same with Real and Barce. The only authentic match going fans I met in Madrid last week either supported City, Athletico or Dortmund
Bumped into loads of Bilbao fans as well who were proper fans, celebrating their Copa del Ray win.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially that lot of foreigners from Espana who think they have a divine right to win this trophy. No way Jose.
Especially the know nowt, biased media wallies who will be hoping we don't do it. We'll show you lot of ignorant, empty headed, discourteous hacks what we are made of, just watch us.
Especially the Specsavers needing, predisposed, warped, influenced, ninny hammer, dillweed, shitake mushroom officials who always think they can grind us down. Well you can't you foolish, clodplates. Do you not know yet who we are? We are MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. Remember that for ever you silly people.

Come on John Boy, forget the Gucci suits and just remember the City football kit. Don't get injured again, I'm not sure I can cope with another injury. Plus if you don't play I have to choose a MOTM and I hate leaving anyone out, they all play so well!!!

A bit early tonight as I will be leaving for the game in about half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.