Real Madrid post match post mortem

Hard to take going out like that, but the way the game panned out made it seem likely.

Deserved more, but if you dont put your chances away...........and pens......pfffft.

Big game v chelski now, hope we can gather ourselves for it.

If we end up winning nowt this season I think it will make us better next season.

Oh, and for your sanity.....stay away from the media.

CTID.

We've lacked that cutting edge for the majority of big games this season compared to last. Tonight compared to last season proved it in spades. Make up for last summer in terms of the transfer window and go again.

First 10 mins was a bit weird. much the Better team, have to shoot more though. Let’s win the league.

Well played lads, you were by a mile the best team.

I genuinely fear for the rest of our season,,, we're going to be fucked for Chelski ..... and psychologically fucked for the rest of the league season.

Good luck.

How can you have watched us for the last 4/5 years and come out with such tripe.

Were we psychologically fucked after Spurs or Lyon which were 100x worse losses? Of course not, Pep will have them right up to win the cup and league.

Must be nice to lose and feel great. Not a feeling I like...never have never will no matter what it is...rumbelows cup, simod cup, UCL..

Let people vent
It's not about that, it's about slagging the team off. If you entitled lot realised how lucky we are to be in this position. I thought we were different, we used to be but some of you now sink as low as the rags and the dippers when they lose, you're just as bad. Sorry but it has to be said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.