How's your mood after the RM game?

Im alright. Disappointed we didn’t take the chances. Battered Real Madrid. They shit them selves and played for pens. We’ll be ok.

I didn't think it'd hurt as much after getting the monkey off of our back last season, but I am fucking gutted. Saturday cannot come soon enough!

Fuckin gutted
Livid
Pissed off
Got played there,thought we were passed that,fuckin shite

Ĺife is simply a roller coaster and we've been at the summit for ages, their is nowhere else to go and a sickener was always destined at some point around the corner. So I was as calm as can be until I seen a United fan goading people in a local McDonald's, I had the sense to go home but I could have easily knocked 10 colours of **** out of him

I feel gutted. I feel that we only go through in Europe when we are incredibly superior to the rival. The only close match we've won is Inter, but every time we play a close match it feels like we lose it. At least Chelsea, Lyon you could say our level was not high, but this year, then Madrid 2 years ago, Tottenham 6 years ago... we were so incredibly superior and it still wasn't enough.

And it's not mentality from our players because they had belief and courage, but I just feel there is something happening that just makes us incapable of winning UCL knockouts when the difference is one goal.

I feel empty knowing we have been the best team in Europe for so long and if UCL was more a league-like tournament, we would have 4 or 5 of those.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.