How's your mood after the RM game?

We didn't lose a game in the whole tournament.
We had 33 shots tonight against the now favourites.
If they hadn't scrapped the away goals rule we'd have gone through.
So rather unlucky.

Not sure, though, why Pep took off people in extra time who would probably have been better at penalties, and calmer in the shoot-out ?
If there was away goals you wouldn’t see the open games of the first leg in the first place

Generally pep’s subs probably were right - kdb was knackkerred and constantly stretching his hamstring

Haaland had run his course

Doku was excellent and gave us a cutting edge and belief

Reasonably upbeat , we cannot win everything every year it just isnt possible , we need to pick ourselves up for Saturday and the last few league games , these players and manager are made of stern stuff , the Real result will only motivate them even more to win a double and the an unprecedented fourth title in a row , we make history whilst the Rags , Dippers and Goons walllow in theirs.

Annoyed as it feels like wasted opportunity. In a very weak era for CL this faded Madrid side will probably have 2/3 either side of our win. Uncanny how we never fall on the right side of these high score ties, suppose you have to learn you just can't expect anything good from conceding 4+ every time. Much less painful to go out now than the semis though.

If there was away goals you wouldn’t see the open games of the first leg in the first place

Generally pep’s subs probably were right - kdb was knackkerred and constantly stretching his hamstring

Haaland had run his course

Doku was excellent and gave us a cutting edge and belief
Blimey, hadn't noticed that. Good call then. Not worth being without King Kev for the rest of the season.

Said to my how gutted out of 10 are you he said 6...I said 5....
Would have been a top day at Wembley (again) if we got there ..but really not that arsed.....now if we fuck the league up I will be pissed off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.