FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was arguably the worst player on the team with Haaland. Doesnt mean I think he was bad, I just think he offered nothing going forward despite playing in a very advanced position.
Wrong.
He was excellent and gave us options going forward as well as helping shut down their attacking threat (with Walker)

Chelsea have hit some form of late, are well rested and we all know the fucking Palmer story is just waiting to be written. After tonight the lads must be physically and mentally shattered. I've no idea what team Pep picks for this but if he goes weak we're out.

I think he was arguably the worst player on the team with Haaland. Doesnt mean I think he was bad, I just think he offered nothing going forward despite playing in a very advanced position.
he lacks mobility, he lacks agility, he lacks speed in execution that slows the team, he lacks good technique with the foot , lost couple of balls with bad receptions, i was a fan of Akanji before City, he is a good player but not the player Pep makes of him and not to play in this position in this big games! Overall i prefer Stones in that position also

he lacks mobility, he lacks agility, he lacks speed in execution that slows the team, he lacks good technique with the foot , lost couple of balls with bad receptions, i was a fan of Akanji before City, he is a good player but not the player Pep makes of him and not to play in this position in this big games! Overall i prefer Stones in that position also
WUM

I think he is a perfectly good option across the back4. Except in the Stones role, which I think he is to limited in attack to do well. In this game however we didnt need to defend at all considering Real Madrid was not even trying to attack. Having Akanji positioned just outside the oppositions penalty box the entire game is just a waste. He offers little to nothing from there. One of the main reasons we struggled to create good chances instead of low-quality ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.