How's your mood after the RM game?

Not too bothered to be honest. Nephew said last night he's only gutted about who we've gone out to not the fact we went out. I've said a few times that I'm not a fan of the competition. It was great to win it and unfortunately it appears all teams are now judged by how they perform in a cup competition which you can enter finishing 20 points behind your league champions - and UEFA would love it to be the top 10 in the top countries if they could get away with it.

Anyway, let's have a good focus on the Chelsea game now and go for the league. I'd rather have 4 in a row than another CL - if given the choice!

Not too bothered to be honest. Nephew said last night he's only gutted about who we've gone out to not the fact we went out. I've said a few times that I'm not a fan of the competition. It was great to win it and unfortunately it appears all teams are now judged by how they perform in a cup competition which you can enter finishing 20 points behind your league champions - and UEFA would love it to be the top 10 in the top countries if they could get away with it.

Anyway, let's have a good focus on the Chelsea game now and go for the league. I'd rather have 4 in a row than another CL - if given the choice!
4 in a row all day long

Perfectly fine.

Never got the CL as a competition, enjoyed our win like I would any other win last season but it wasn’t stand out for me and like always, I just want us to win the league.

All out for the league now!

Love the CL but not too fussed about going out. When you play a team like RM you're not always going to win. So better to draw them early, go out, and keep legs fresher for the PL run-in.

Proud of them. Gave it everything, totally outplayed the so called kings of Europe. The luck Madrid get in this competition is unbelievable, fair dues to them though.

Disappointed but that's football.

We were the better team on the night, but winning it back to back would be an insane achievement. Can't be too greedy with it. We just have to get to this stage every season and we will win it again.

I'd glady go out on Saturday if it meant four-in-a-row, something that to me cements us as the greatest English club of all time.

Dissapointed, not in the team but just because we lost and didn't deserve it.

Fine margains.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.