How's your mood after the RM game?

Gutted but nowhere near as bad as 2022 for 2 reasons, we've already won it and we were the better team that lost to a lottery (to some extent).

Tired

Those sorts of games do me in! :)

Tickled by the amount of messages i got as soon as they got that winning pen of reds who dont care about city
Rags in our pub actually saying Hala Madrid.

Imagine going out to spend your money watching your rivals play?

Odd cunts

Im glad we’ve won the CL but it’s never stopped me despising the comp. The only reason I go to the games is because my grandson loves it. At the end he was in tears. I wasn’t happy obviously, but winning 4 in a row is more important

Gutted but I think it's because I wanted to win it again whilst it's still a proper competition. Unlike the bloated, unwatchable shambles it becomes next season.

I was fine immediately, reason being we were going for a 2nd treble in a row! That is just a remarkable feat after the effort the team put in last season...

And last night we totally dominated them, as soon as we equalised you could see the fear on the madrid players as the the tv camera was panning rpund on them - that is very telling

Thry wanted pens, we wanted to win it, we were judt unfortunate that the ball wouldnt go in for that killer goal.

Penalties is a lottery nothing more and like last night a team (imo) can go through who were the weaker side

Well done lads

Very disappointed, but after winning the CL last year going out on pens to Madrid I can take. We still have a chance to win 2 other trophies so plenty to be positive about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.