Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland

We need to win this!
I think less than 3 days after 120 physically and mentally exhausting mins against Madrid there’ll be more rotation than that. I would expect Lewis Kovacic Doku Alvarez and Bobb to start. The way Erling was limping I can’t see him starting, also can’t expect KDB to start pal? Similarly I think Rodri gets a rest

Chelsea are a bit like ManU in that you just don't know which team is likely to turn up - awful in some games but impressive in others. They did play well against us at the Etihad a few weeks ago, so not to be taken lightly. If we were to play close to full strength, I have no doubt we would win, but with the likely 5 or 6 changes, it is far less predictable. Come on, Pep, go fairly strong and let's get that Double, which would make it a fantastic season.

It’s times like this I’m happy we have our huge squad and are able to put out two different first elevens that would win the league

I think less than 3 days after 120 physically and mentally exhausting mins against Madrid there’ll be more rotation than that. I would expect Lewis Kovacic Doku Alvarez and Bobb to start. The way Erling was limping I can’t see him starting, also can’t expect KDB to start pal? Similarly I think Rodri gets a rest

Possibly mate but too much rotation and another loss in a week would be a huge blow?

In normal circumstances, we would be massive favourites. However, make no mistake, our players will be mentally and physically shattered and crushed. That must have hurt last night. It will be very difficult for our team to be up for it. I am glad we have an FA game, and not PL because based on the situation, Chelsea are favourites here.

As always when games are so close together it just depends who recovers well in the next 48 hours. Some players can regenerate really quickly, some can’t. Pointless trying to predict the line up. Whoever starts we will give them a good game.

Go for everything. Winning breads winning. Why would you fuck this off?
We can’t risk several players for this. Haaland, Kev & akanji asked to come off last night shows you how fatigued our players are. We are running on fumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.