Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Really surprised there aren’t a lot more posts about this cheating corrupt ****. How do we get a ref who is very good at stopping real madrids antics in Madrid and one who is so blatantly a cheat at home? Disgusting
We played into his hands. At least three instances of their player running across our player, who had the ball. I thought we'd get a red card, the rate his cards seemed to favour being shown to us. Not his fault that we lost though. He could have been far better.

We played into his hands. At least three instances of their player running across our player, who had the ball. I thought we'd get a red card, the rate his cards seemed to favour being shown to us. Not his fault that we lost though. He could have been far better.
Could have been better? His time keeping was worse than a scouser with a job interview

Was referee younger at Madrid game? Because this referee seem to not recognise time wasting by faking injuries seemed the one in Madrid was more savvy and why I reckon he was a lot younger than this one
François Letexier, ref in the first leg is 34, the twat last night is 48. He couldn't keep up with the game in the first half let alone extra time. Shocking performance in such a high profile game, I think at least twice he gave a goal kick to Madrid before changing his mind to give us a corner and when their keeper tipped a ball over at the South Stand end which I could see from the other end he again gave them a goal kick but this time didn't change his mind. I won't start on his shit time keeping and his lack of game understanding over Madrid's cheating antics which he let them get away with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.