Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Blow me down with a feather thought both the ref & VAR were spot on last night.

Just ashamed the linesman was a bit crap otherwise I think we'd have had a pen for a foul on Phil.
I’ve not seen any replays so I’m guessing their penalty shout early on in the first have was never a penalty?

Thought they said Phil was off-side anyway.

Thought VAR and the red were good last night. The sending off was 100% correct and how VAR should work.
They did say he was but it looked at the very least very very close, thought he was onside myself but with the late flag they didn't go to VAR.

Both the ref and VAR couldn't have been spot on, as VAR only gets involved if the ref made a mistake.

They did say he was but it looked at the very least very very close, thought he was onside myself but with the late flag they didn't go to VAR.

The VAR obviously didn’t think the penalty shout was worth referring back to the ref, or he would have held up play and checked the offside.

Can’t off the top of my head think of anything significant he got wrong.

Also pleased he didn’t add ridiculous amounts of injury time on, as there was no obvious tine wasting, as some seemed to be doing in the lower league games last week.

6 Minutes added on, substitutions in added time plus a lengthy var decision for the Red card & only added another 2. Obviously had we been only 1 goal in front it would have been nearer 12 minutes added on in total.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.