Smacking your kids

I can remember many a time feeling the waft of air as my mum, bless her, tried to slipper me with her wooden clog whilst chasing me round the lounge. Never made contact but I'd have known about it if she did.....Miss you mum !!
The headmaster at school was a lot luckier with a rolled up paperback. 6 of the best, twice a week, almost without fail. Character building stuff.

My Dad never laid a finger on me or my sister but my Mum used to give us a crack on the backside with anything she could lay her hands on, that was always because my sister and I used to fight like cat and dog and gave my poor Mum no peace and quiet at all. I know my Mum regretted the clouts she gave us. Looking back we deserved all we got and it never did me any harm. She did chase my eldest brother once with the brush, he was twice the size of her and she broke the brush handle, I still remember we had that brush with a broken handle for years ;)

Its for people who have little to no self control and no idea how to discipline their children without resorting to violence. Thick twats basically

Got plenty of good hidings and deserved them :)

My sister never got a smack though which I used to moan about

My old fella used to say “ if you have a girl let’s see how many times you smack her eh “

Good clout never did anyone any harm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.