Smacking your kids

I'd never lay a finger on my kids I wouldn't even think about it.

Plenty of other ways to discipline you're children without resorting to violence.
I get that.

However seeing kids acting the **** with me at work because they weren't set any boundaries is pushing me towards agreeing they should be slapped from a young age.

I get that.

However seeing kids acting the **** with me at work because they weren't set any boundaries is pushing me towards agreeing they should be slapped from a young age.
Maybe they are acting the **** because their parents are cunts, Some kids don't stand a chance in life unfortunately because there's parents out their that simply couldn't give a fuck.

Not saying that goes for all kids that's acting the **** but it's certainly a large part of why do they.

Maybe they are acting the **** because their parents are cunts, Some kids don't stand a chance in life unfortunately because there's parents out their that simply couldn't give a fuck.

Not saying that goes for all kids that's acting the **** but it's certainly a large part of why do they.
It's certainly another debate about kids parenting their kids.

I see it often on my trains. Parents asking me to discipline their kids.

"Behave yourself or I'll ask that man to tell you off."

They are your kids Waynetta. Do it yourself.

I'd never lay a finger on my kids I wouldn't even think about it.

Plenty of other ways to discipline you're children without resorting to violence.
True but then you get the lazy fuckwit parents who don't discipline their kids at all.
The rest of society then has to deal with the little cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.