The Scottish Politics thread

Drawing comparisons is perfectly valid. If we posted this stuff on the other threads you might claim it’s off topic because it’s about Murrell.

I don’t get your anger mate?

It’s a discussion thread for Scottish politics. His arrest and charge is big news.

Westminster/Tory we have numerous other threads for.

I don’t get your anger mate?

It’s a discussion thread for Scottish politics. His arrest and charge is big news.

Westminster/Tory we have numerous other threads for.

Where else would you post about Scottish politics other than the Scottish politics thread? It's almost as if only good things about Sottish politics should be posted and not news about tea leaves and scoundrels.

Plenty of threads to discuss their crimes against the people Bob.

Pretty certain this thread is perfect for Murrell and his arrest and subsequent charge.

Unless of course it’s whataboutery hour?

There are never enough threads. The number and scale of crimes committed by the Tories is off the bleeding charts. You would need a thread a day just to keep up. Not to mention the economic harm visited on the country on a daily basis. £15 billion alone on the Thames Water disaster, not to mention the thieving bastards allowing their corporate chums who own the water companies to siphon off billions in dividends while pumping raw shit into our waterways and to stick the poor sodding users for the clean up bill.

You think I’m going to give a shit about some idiot’s hamfisted attempt at fiddling some cash for his second hand caravan? Talk about low hanging fruit. Sure, bust the guy, but not for one second do I fucking forgive or forget the institutional corruption overseen by this Government.

In short, you can shove your sanctimonious moralising.

There are never enough threads. The number and scale of crimes committed by the Tories is off the bleeding charts. You would need a thread a day just to keep up. Not to mention the economic harm visited on the country on a daily basis. £15 billion alone on the Thames Water disaster, not to mention the thieving bastards allowing their corporate chums who own the water companies to siphon off billions in dividends while pumping raw shit into our waterways and to stick the poor sodding users for the clean up bill.

You think I’m going to give a shit about some idiot’s hamfisted attempt at fiddling some cash for his second hand caravan? Talk about low hanging fruit. Sure, bust the guy, but not for one second do I fucking forgive or forget the institutional corruption overseen by this Government.

It's the Scottish politics thread, there's plenty of room for your frothing elsewhere.

So angry these day Bob.

Such anger!

BTW, I live in Scotland, I do give a shit.

Where else would you post about Scottish politics other than the Scottish politics thread? It's almost as if only good things about Sottish politics should be posted and not news about tea leaves and scoundrels.
It would be a pretty short thread if you could only post about the good things happening in Scotland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.