The Scottish Politics thread

It’s neither a pile on or pathetic. i don’t think anyone has defended Murrell if he is found guilty. A comparison with the treatment of 5he SNP by the press and media with that of the conservative government is a perfectly valid topic for this thread. You seem to want to restrict any discussion to ‘things that happen with Scottish Parliaments and MSPs’. Scottish Politics is of course a far wider subject than that given the fact that Westminster still has a considerable role in running/ruining our lives and futures. I for one will continue to post what the hell I like in this thread if it’s about politics that impact the Scottish people.
I think the SNP are doing more than a decent job of running and ruining the lives of Scottish people. They don’t need any help from Westminster that’s for sure.

I think the SNP are doing more than a decent job of running and ruining the lives of Scottish people. They don’t need any help from Westminster that’s for sure.
Which is why they keep getting voted in clearly.

Shame that Nicola and her husband appear to have been caught with their fingers in the till. I never agreed with her politics but I admired her conviction and the way she handled herself in public. Just another politician in it for themselves like the rest.

Last edited:
fk me, it'll be the great woad shortage of 1297 all over again, if we're not careful

It's the Scottish politics thread, there's plenty of room for your frothing elsewhere.

I think Bob spent so much time in one thread, day in day out for years, that now he has spread his wings he hasn't grasped how a forum actually works.

He seems to think that but whatabout the Tories on repeat is somewhat enlightening to other posters. Obviously most are capable of saying the Tories are utter shite because well they are but commenting on other politicians is also allowed.

Its probably why there are multiple threads in the politics subforum. He will probably get there eventually no one but an idiot thinks that only the worst behaviour should have consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.