Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I am absolutely blazing mad at Micah Richards and I never, ever, ever thought I would say that!! It was so blooming obvious he was disappointed that Chelsea lost. I don’t often lose it but I’ve just shouted at the TV and told him exactly what I think of him!!!
Need more of nedum out there..
Not because he'll be biased..
But because he'll give an honest subjective analysis of us.
I've held off on "big meeks" for a while but he's really shown his true colours this season.
Fuckin clown.

Amazing result considering how shattered a lot of them looked. Immense character and mental fortitude on display. Well bloody done Bernie.

As for Chelsea, they'll win fuck all with Dom Joly's grumpy twin in charge. There's some individual talent there but they're so far from an actual team it's staggering.

I am absolutely blazing mad at Micah Richards and I never, ever, ever thought I would say that!! It was so blooming obvious he was disappointed that Chelsea lost. I don’t often lose it but I’ve just shouted at the TV and told him exactly what I think of him!!!
200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.