Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I know I go on like a broken record talking about how good Manuel Akanji is, Again today he was fucking sublime. To be given thar midfield role by Pep and take it on like he has is fucking unbelievable.

£15m has to be the greatest steal of all time. The so called "Best Centre Back Of All Time" Van Dijk...Imagine him trying to do what Akanji does! Not a fucking hope. He wouldn't lace his boots, Plus Manu would fuck him about like a rag doll.

It is time the FA took control and stopped this nonsense that TV schedules rule when teams have to play, but I am also annoyed about getting rid of FA Cup replays. Some media idiots are trying to blame top clubs but this is entirely due to the greed of Fifa and Uefa. What are clubs supposed to do, recruit ten more World class players?

Fantastic, I think we all needed that.

That had banana skin written all over it after what happened midweek but now we can focus and march on.

It is time the FA took control and stopped this nonsense that TV schedules rule when teams have to play, but I am also annoyed about getting rid of FA Cup replays. Some media idiots are trying to blame top clubs but this is entirely due to the greed of Fifa and Uefa. What are clubs supposed to do, recruit ten more World class players?
The football authorities should be doing everything they can to help English Teams in Europe. Arsenal shouldn’t really be playing today either. It’s crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.