Media Discussion - 2023/24

Don’t often buy a paper nowadays but as I’m away for a couple of days I bought the Observer. Some no mark called Jacob Steinberg living in an alternative reality where Pep moved Palmer on because he didn’t quite fit. The idiot obviously took no notice of the presser where he said he’d wanted him to stay.

They're desperate to make neutrals love Klopp, and yet I don't know anyone who's not a Liverpool fan who doesn't think he's a twat. Meanwhile, I don't know anyone who doesn't like Pep, even if they hate City.
The season we won it by 1 point I decided to put that to the test and asked anyone who wasn’t a City, utd, dipper or Everton fan who they wanted to win and 63% wanted us! They can wish all they want

They're desperate to make neutrals love Klopp, and yet I don't know anyone who's not a Liverpool fan who doesn't think he's a twat. Meanwhile, I don't know anyone who doesn't like Pep, even if they hate City.
Yep I work in an office with Villa, Arsenal, Rags, Oldham, Tranmere, Leeds, Leicester, Everton, Preston fans and most of them don’t like City. They fall hook line and sinker for the oil money / cheats narrative

But every single one of em every season has wanted us to win the league at the expense of the dippers if it came down to that. They’re the most universally reviled club of all time, Klopp’s the embodiment of that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.