Media Discussion - 2023/24

Today after the Everton v Forest game:
“Our patience has been tested multiple times. NFFC will now consider its options.”
Spitty disgusted about this tweet live on Sky. Called it unacceptable.

Liverpool statement after the VAR mistake against Spurs in Sept 2023:
“In the meantime, we will explore the range of options available”
This OK for Spitty.

must be true then
Nothing to say it isn't.
It's been around for years and you're the first person I know who has ever questioned it's authenticity.
None of the Tarquins who come on here dispute it's real either.
If you think it's a fake that's your choice but you're in the minority.

Today after the Everton v Forest game:
“Our patience has been tested multiple times. NFFC will now consider its options.”
Spitty disgusted about this tweet live on Sky. Called it unacceptable.

Liverpool statement after the VAR mistake against Spurs in Sept 2023:
“In the meantime, we will explore the range of options available”
This OK for Spitty.
I sympathise with Forest. Two clear pens not given and another debatable one.

Twatwell and Alty go way back. They were sent to tour the J league together when they were both being groomed for their career in match fixing. Taylor decided he was going to play dumb and not see the three penalty shouts, obviously he did. Twatwell for his part was never going to pull up his partner in crime, Taylor also knew this.

the only shitter for us is Forest’s next game when PIGMOL may try and even things up a bit, yes it’s fucking us.

Nothing to say it isn't.
It's been around for years and you're the first person I know who has ever questioned it's authenticity.
None of the Tarquins who come on here dispute it's real either.
If you think it's a fake that's your choice but you're in the minority.
Well i think you have to question its authenticity but as to the answer yes i've always thought it questionable to say the least. I'm unsure, but it's not very well written and incomplete. that's not to say that i don't think those clubs are behind it.

Well i think you have to question its authenticity but as to the answer yes i've always thought it questionable to say the least. I'm unsure, but it's not very well written and incomplete. that's not to say that i don't think those clubs are behind it.
Pep himself namechecked the clubs listed in that letter.
No smoke without fire, especially where the entitled Red shirts and their lapdog Spurs are concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.