Media Discussion - 2023/24

You’re right, they need to be aware that words have consequences…..

I had a discussion with a Newcastle fan at Wembley yesterday (club Wembley) and he started spouting the cheating line, 115 charges etc. I fronted him up and he immediately backed down explaining how he likes City and what we’ve achieved. I reminded him it was the red clubs that fucked his team…and without ffp Newcastle would likely be an established top 3 or 4 team by now…

What's telling is when you ask people for any kind of elaboration or level of detail it's clear they have no actual grasp of the basics of what's going on. It's just regurgitating statements made in the press with absolutely no critical thinking of their own. Yet if I ask those same people whether they are anti-vaxers or deep state conspiracists they look offended or confused, failing to appreciate that the level of independent thinking they are displaying is about on a par.

They're desperate to make neutrals love Klopp, and yet I don't know anyone who's not a Liverpool fan who doesn't think he's a twat. Meanwhile, I don't know anyone who doesn't like Pep, even if they hate City.

He is alright, terrible footballer who has failed miserably this season.
Caicedo and Fernandez have degenerated into glorified kickers under 'Poch'. They aren't really interested in playing football instead they are way to eager to dive in. He's turned them into glorified sunday league players. At least Gallagher wants to play sometimes but he hasn't got any better under him.

What's telling is when you ask people for any kind of elaboration or level of detail it's clear they have no actual grasp of the basics of what's going on. It's just regurgitating statements made in the press with absolutely no critical thinking of their own. Yet if I ask those same people whether they are anti-vaxers or deep state conspiracists they look offended or confused, failing to appreciate that the level of independent thinking they are displaying is about on a par.
I think that’s it. When I called him out he backtracked….because he only knew the media bile and had no real understanding of the charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.