Media Discussion - 2023/24

oh i think those clubs are behind it too. i'm just dubious as to that letters authenticity
There are 2 letters.

1. The 1st one was to the Premier League from Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Spurs. It was revealed exclusively by Martin Samuel on 13/1/2013 in the long article in the open source link below. Samuel highlights the extreme cuntery particularly from the rags over FFP.

2. We haven't seen the 2nd one which was from 9 Premier League clubs to CAS in 2020 but a summary of the document was leaked in advance of the CAS verdit and then substantiated in the in the CAS award document as per the extract already show above.

There are 2 letters.

1. The 1st one was to the Premier League from Arsenal, United, Liverpool and Spurs. It was revealed exclusively by Martin Samuel on 13/1/2013 in the long article in the open source link below. Samuel highlights the extreme cuntery particularly from the rags over FFP.

2. We haven't seen the 2nd one which was from 9 Premier League clubs to CAS in 2020 but a summary of the document was leaked in advance of the CAS verdit and then substantiated in the in the CAS award document as per the extract already show above.
cheers for that blue. thats what i was hoping for and it sways me back to believing it.

There are 2 letters.

I might be mixing my drinks but I thought we had seen the secondary one (with the likes of Burnley(?) etc al signing it)?

Was it the top 9 or so clubs from memory......?

These are the words of an intelligent man, and former professional player of great standing:

‘There’s a good organisation and desire. Over the course of the season they’ve lacked consistency but today you can look at a good all round performance and see those little shoots of positive things and Cole Palmer has just strolled around this pitch and owned this game to a degree.'

I am a big fan of Cole Palmer. I think he is an excellent prospect. I was disappointed he left, but understood the reasons, and we move on. There is no single person of any objectivity who believes that Cole Palmer owned yesterday's game. He did a couple of nice things, but that is it. This is the punditry standard we have reached, where individuals are placed on pedestals beyond their standing, and favourites are pre-determined.
Bloody hell, Frank Lampard has gone down in my estimation now. I don't know if he does Twitter (I don't) but if so, has anyone called him out on it and has he reponded?

Danny Murphy praises Liverpool on the BBC football pages for making changes in the midfield yesterday.
Well I watched it and now Terrence Trent Darby is back they reverted back to type missing out the midfield altogether.
In the opening 5 minutes that's all they did was pass it out to the man who sees everything to hit 50 yarders to the forwards.
Dippers midfield only got into the game in the second half when Fulham decided to get the sun beds out and coast the game out.
Murphy can dress it up all he likes but this dippers team are spent by that showing.

Bloody hell, Frank Lampard has gone down in my estimation now. I don't know if he does Twitter (I don't) but if so, has anyone called him out on it and has he reponded?
I am not sure. I saw the quote beneath his commentary, and I was astounded. What he said is simply not true, by any objective analysis.

cheers for that blue. thats what i was hoping for and it sways me back to believing it.
Believing is what you do with pretend mystical beings, this is knowing due to undisputable facts and solid evidence. Something the PL and UEFA should have noted.

Oliver doesn’t see / misses the grealish deflection so gives a goal kick -wrong decision ,but one that happens all the time in most matches , this incorrect decision cannot be overturned, then VAR decide that it wasn’t a hand ball warranting a penalty so NO PENALTY!

Original match decision stays (goal kick)

Nothing to see just loads of ex players commentator and you tube haters foaming at the mouth because they do not know the laws of the game.
Plus, it was not going to threaten the goal anyway so correct decision unlike the farcical one in last years final which led to the only goal we conceded in the whole competition.

Just got the last few minutes of Super Sunday Matchday. Darren Lewis was asked who he thought was in the running for Player of the year. He nominated Palmer (zzzzz) and Ollie Watkins. Both have had decent seadons; not questioning that. But no mention of Foden or Rodri.
Can’t stand that fella, he’s part of whichever Dipper threesome Sky put on Sunday morning’s. He tries to talk calmly but his allegiance is clear to see, absolute wanker of the highest order.

Just got the last few minutes of Super Sunday Matchday. Darren Lewis was asked who he thought was in the running for Player of the year. He nominated Palmer (zzzzz) and Ollie Watkins. Both have had decent seadons; not questioning that. But no mention of Foden or Rodri.
Agreed, but fuck em, let’s do what we can do and win the double, leave the bent media to hand out awards to players of other clubs; they can also give manager of the season to Flopp for his magnificent league cup victory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.