Stupid little things that bug you

On Bluemoon when your flicking through being a nosey bastard on your mobile and for no reason you’ve gone onto reply by mistake or copied someone’s message which takes forever to delete or hit like/quote…….or when a twatting advert pop’s up which makes the whole forum page move down so you click on the wrong thread.
If you hit reply by mistake the quickest way to delete is add a single letter to the reply box and post; then hit Delete.

Media obsession with Taylor Swift. Today's BBC website carries 4 separate articles.
I also would add -
Harry & Meghan
The Beckhams
Both the McGuinnesses
& a few hundred more!
I'll raise you, Gemma Atkinson in the MUEN.
I'm really not interested if it's her Grandmother's anniversary or that she forgot to shave her legs

Britains got Talent, starting to really dislike the serious side of it...the idiots I can put up with but now anything that vaguely relates to children and dogs is going through. Empty a childrens ward onto the stage and its ' Golder Buzzer Time ' . Some woman with a Sheepdog that's clearly got more IQ than the owner and probably a better social life is a sure fire winner. And as for Alesha ' Right on Sister' Dixon....... Too scripted and predictable. Bring back Hughie Green.

People smoking at bus stops. Should be illegal. If you want to smoke fuck off 10 yards away where nobody else can inhale your fuckin poison
People who understand you aren't allowed to smoke inside the pub, but think outside means stood in the undercover bit of the doorway so anyone wanting to go in/out has to squeeze past them and through the smoke that ideally they would like to avoid.

Britains got Talent, starting to really dislike the serious side of it...the idiots I can put up with but now anything that vaguely relates to children and dogs is going through. Empty a childrens ward onto the stage and its ' Golder Buzzer Time ' . Some woman with a Sheepdog that's clearly got more IQ than the owner and probably a better social life is a sure fire winner. And as for Alesha ' Right on Sister' Dixon....... Too scripted and predictable. Bring back Hughie Green.
And when did Alesha Dixon & Amanda Holden become any kind of authority on whether other people have got talent or not??

And when did Alesha Dixon & Amanda Holden become any kind of authority on whether other people have got talent or not??
Amanda has been in the west end for yonks , she has a great voice and alesha was in a successful band , won strictly and was a judge on strictly for ages . Having said that anyone could judge of bgt , the audience know who they like or not and react to each one as anyone on the panel can do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.