Stupid little things that bug you

All this "Star Wars Day" nonsense. No, saying "May the 4th be with you"i isn't remotely funny. Star Wars is a load of pompous American crap anyway, and any adult who still obsesses about it needs to have a word with themselves.
Stars are very hot I believe.
So what kind of alien life would they support to fight these wars?
Would they be made from asbestos?

When the housing make an appointment from 12:00-16:30 to make a repair meaning you take unpaid time off work and ….

People that don't use blinkers. Just recently we had a very stupid car accident , which could be easily avoided if another driver would let us know about his plans. Now we are waiting for a legal response from the xcopper and hope that soon insurance company will compensate us the damage.

Last edited:
Parcel delivery drivers, fucking useless twats.
I was in yesterday as they said it would be delivered yesterday.
Got a text saying "your parcel has been delivered, left in a safe place" why didn't the lazy twat ring my fucking bell ?

And why can't they give you an approx. time of delivery like the supermarket does with grocery ?

Parcel delivery drivers, fucking useless twats.
I was in yesterday as they said it would be delivered yesterday.
Got a text saying "your parcel has been delivered, left in a safe place" why didn't the lazy twat ring my fucking bell ?

And why can't they give you an approx. time of delivery like the supermarket does with grocery ?
I was shocked to see that Amazon actually knocked on the door whilst delivering something today (not a huge dildo)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.