United Thread - 2023/24

Any United fan worth his salt would knock this khoont all over ......... moans about the Glazers when he basically does the same ripping poor gullible clowns off.
In a nutshell hes everything that is wrong about football a grade A gobshite pandering to even more gobshites
Yes but there is a generation of so called football fans who think it's normal to attend a game.
Buy a half and half scarf and spend all the game filming the fucking thing.
Only thing worse than that are twats like this .
I don't know what football is going to be like in 20 years.
I never thought it could get this bad

Let's not forget how they kicked the relatives of the Munich dead out of their club houses ,as soon as it was decided there was no reason for them to be living there anymore.

Classy.
AIG was painted on the corner of the 50 years Munich memorial mural at old trafford. I witnessed their shameful avariciousness first hand.

“That weird looking Argentinian bloke”

That was worth 100 likes on its own.
Antony is also one of the ugliest cunts I’ve ever seen anywhere as well.
He said, "A measly thousand bucks for me is much too little.I'm worth a lot more than that." He said that, and then he added the zeros on the thousand.
1713810324172.jpeg

Let's not forget how they kicked the relatives of the Munich dead out of their club houses ,as soon as it was decided there was no reason for them to be living there anymore.

Classy.
One of the players was promised by Matt Busby that if he fell on any hard times, to get in contact and he would help him. Instead Busby fell on deaf ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.