2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

At this point, Kyle could score a hattrick in the fa cup finals, another in the ucl finals and then proceed to save four penalties and some would still want him out
Sometimes the lack of football understanding and why we are successful, is staggering on here.

At this point, Kyle could score a hattrick in the fa cup finals, another in the ucl finals and then proceed to save four penalties and some would still want him out
No I just want him to defend better and stop constantly losing his man, no one denies what he's done for the club and criticizing someone's performances on the pitch doesn't mean wanting him gone, not for me anyway.

He has been a brilliant servant for years, but he is nowhere near as good as he used to be. He is our weakest link at the back this season and cost us many goals. He had a good run for a month or two, but otherwise, he has been vulnerable. People still look at his historical accomplishments instead of what's in front of them and get excited by how fast he is (or was). This season, he is slower than Haaland or Nunes, for example, and 2km/h slower than he was last season. He must be replaced in the summer.
2KM/H slower than last season you say. And he still caught Vinicious a few times recently, even after giving him a yard head start.

Can't wait to see him lift the Premier league and the FA cup trophy. Wonder if all the doubters will boo him then.

2KM/H slower than last season you say. And he still caught Vinicious a few times recently, even after giving him a yard head start.
It's a pathetic comparison. I'd wager he's as quick as anyone in the game on a rolling start. He's still got exceptional acceleration. As proven on more than one occasion, recently.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.