Bruno Guimaraes

didnt they had FFP issues?
Doubt it's an issue for Arsenal in the transfer market. They have so many players they could sell, and for decent fees at that. I know I've seen murmurings of Nketiah being available for around 40m. I'm sure they'll also unload another bench option or 2.

Doubt it's an issue for Arsenal in the transfer market. They have so many players they could sell, and for decent fees at that. I know I've seen murmurings of Nketiah being available for around 40m. I'm sure they'll also unload another bench option or 2.
Nketiah for £40m and yet someone on here said £50m max for Alvarez. I despair sometimes.

This would be by far the most logical signing we could make this summer.

We definitely need cover for Rodri. We need a midfielder that can cover the 6 and the 8 position with ease.

I think Bruno ticks all the boxes. He knows the league, he's technically very good and he's physically very strong and aggressive.

He looks a very driven player that has a real hunger to win. Think he'd slot in perfectly here.

Last edited:
In 2022, Newcastle bought Bruno for €42.10m & City bought Kalvin Philips for €50.00m

Another mistake from Txiki

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.