Bruno Guimaraes

I would go with Musiala as he can play on the wing and also inside. For me I think Doku will fail he just makes are the wrong decisions consistently.
Even though I feel Musala & Wirtz are pipe dreams, I'd be very suprised if they wont demand to play in their favourite position if they were to sign especially when they can pick whoever they play for next.

Even though I feel Musala & Wirtz are pipe dreams, I'd be very suprised if they wont demand to play in their favourite position if they were to sign especially when they can pick whoever they play for next.
Pep knows best :)

Out the ones that have been mentioned in this part of the forum he is the most convincing but I doubt I will see this happening as it would be too expensive and Newcastle will not want to sell him to another Premier League club, especially us.

Out the ones that have been mentioned in this part of the forum he is the most convincing but I doubt I will see this happening as it would be too expensive and Newcastle will not want to sell him to another Premier League club, especially us.

He has I think 100m release clause, I am sure Txiki will pass by the bank soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.