Question Time

Fuck me - publicly humiliated - by yourself - Philp is a dick

Wouldn’t often stick up for a Tory but clearly he was just having a bit of a brain fart understanding the question and when the penny dropped clarified about the safety legislation for not being sent there if in harm - so he did recover I felt.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t often stick up for a Tory but clearly he was just having a bit of a brain fart understanding the question and when the penny dropped clarified about the safety legislation for not being sent their if in harm - so he did recover I felt.

You are a minster going on QT. You should anticipate questions about your Govts flagship policy that YOU voted for in the last few days. You and your advisers should be fully across this - it used to be the norm 15/20 years ago - this lot have got too used to just lying and not being challenged by the client media that when faced with just one question from Joe Public they are floundering - Philp probably is stunned to find Africa is not a Continent but a number of countries on a Continent.

You are a minster going on QT. You should anticipate questions about your Govts flagship policy that YOU voted for in the last few days. You and your advisers should be fully across this - it used to be the norm 15/20 years ago - this lot have got too used to just lying and not being challenged by the client media that when faced with just one question from Joe Public they are floundering - Philp probably is stunned to find Africa is not a Continent but a number of countries on a Continent.
No politician actually learns the party line anymore. It’s read out from tablets and phones.

The fact this guy doesn’t know Congo and Rwanda are different countries is something I learnt when I was about 12.

Facts don’t matter anymore, just need to read out the stats that you’re supposed to do and you’ll get by.

No politician actually learns the party line anymore. It’s read out from tablets and phones.

The fact this guy doesn’t know Congo and Rwanda are different countries is something I learnt when I was about 12.

Facts don’t matter anymore, just need to read out the stats that you’re supposed to do and you’ll get by.

scary thing is that some countries will have changed names since he went to school is worrying - does he think Rhodesia is still a country?

So having gone to the doctor to get treatment because you're ill, you then, rather than having the doctor quickly fill out a form, have to go to another person for another consultation to get a sick note? Genius.
It is, because the other person won’t give you that sick note as they don’t know you and unless you’ve filled a form in correctly, you’ll be fit for work, whatever your condition.

Yep, and if your whole argument is that Rwanda is a safe country, then you should have a pretty good knowledge of the sort of factors that would or wouldn't make that true, of which an ongoing border conflict would be one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.