2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Has one season left on his contract extension and it would not be the worst of ideas of letting him fufill that but perhaps signing his successor this summer. As it has been mentioned Saudi Arabia is not the wisest of choices in the next destination.
What's the up to date laws for foreign citizens who shag outside of marriage while living professionally in Saudi Arabia....asking for a friend.

He's been a great servant (probably the best in the world) but I don't want to see him as first choice RB next season and I absolutely don't want to see him as captain.

Slightly off topic but I just randomly came across this article from after the France England game in Qatar, and I just think it’s a really great portrait of Walker as a player.

I find it almost amusing that with all that seems to going on his private life (I just read the headlines on the web, none of my business) he manages to be so focused on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.