2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

think we will give him a warm farewell over the summer
i think he knows his best is behind him now, been a great servant but i think he was only given a new contract to play in the champs league where hes been immense.

issues caused solely by him being a **** and not keeping his dick in his pants
What that got to do with been a footballer?

As long as he does his job on a matchday nothing else matters.

Walkers fading powers are down to father time, not his extra marital affairs.

Most footballers have morals that leave a lot to be desired, so what.

What that got to do with been a footballer?

As long as he does his job on a matchday nothing else matters.

Walkers fading powers are down to father time, not his extra marital affairs.
He has dipped since he has been on the front pages , making so many mistakes , he has not been concentrating clearly

He has dipped since he has been on the front pages , making so many mistakes , he has not been concentrating clearly
He has dipped because he is 33, he has shagged about for a decade, away from the pitch he is an arse but I only care what he does ON the pitch and he has been a magnificent player in our shirt.

He has dipped because he is 33, he has shagged about for a decade, away from the pitch he is an arse but I only care what he does ON the pitch and he has been a magnificent player in our shirt.
He has been brilliant till he shagged about on his wife and fathered a second kid breaking up with his wife for a while, now back with her and yet another kid into the mix with her as well, his mistakes are down to not concentrating , his speed is another discussion , men on here try and defend him even though he is a ****. He is not the person i want as team captain , sleezy

He has been brilliant till he shagged about on his wife and fathered a second kid breaking up with his wife for a while, now back with her and yet another kid into the mix with her as well,his mistakes are down to not concentrating , his speed is another discussion , men on here try and defend him even though he is a ****
Well his wife has taken him back (Again), so she must not think he is that much of a cnut as you put it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.