The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

I work in construction so I get all of that, but regardless to miss the target date by such a distance and then still fail to deliver is ridiculous and surprising given our owners are involved and have a bit of experience in this sort of thing!

As I said though, no one will care when it finally does open. All will be forgotten and it will go on to be the venue they all expect it to be I'm sure.
I dont work in construction and know very little about it. But for the last few months whenever I’ve walked past the building I’ve thought “that’s never going to be ready in time”. At what point should they have realised that they were pushing it too fine?

Just another symptom of the shit this country has become.

No building project hitting its targets or getting anywhere near them. I think back to our South Stand expansion. It was touch and go and a little rough and ready but it got done.

I'd be shocked if the North Stand is anywhere near ready for the season after next, despite a promising start.

You can't expect people who are paid to build things to just show up and build things FFS!

I did wonder why Everton aren’t moving into their new stadium as soon as it’s finished given their financial situation. Looking at this mess I now understand.
Everton made some comment about not wanting to change the pre-match routines of fans during the season. Makes no sense whatsoever; perhaps there is more to it? Or perhaps there's no chance of a test fixture being arranged.

from skyscraper city forum the ductwork

Attachments

• Image 5.jpeg
    Image 5.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 104

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.