The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Went on Thursday night.
Very underwhelmed.
First of all huge queues to get in snaking round the arena from different entrances open to the elements it was pissing down.
As I was queuing I noticed the metal cladding already bent and buckled in various places? Some lighting was already out.
Once in L1 concourse was small with with a couple of mobile trolleys selling £9 pies and £9 cans.
Thought I was in luck as seen a craft beer bar, went to order 2 pints only to be told no draught on just cans of peroni.
Went to take my seat I thought the seats were uncomfortable and cramped less room the MEN arena and when someone sat down on the row noticed the whole row rocked back and forth. Don’t know wether it was cheap seating or it hadn’t been installed properly. I couldn’t wait for it to finish so I could stand up and stretch my legs.
Nine quid for a pie! Extortionate.

Can you take butties in or do they confiscate?

Went tonight to see The Doobie brothers and the Eagles thought both acts were brilliant, people moaning about the price of drinks and food could have fooled me ten deep at every bar taking money hand of fist. No seating in the concourse which I thought was piss poor to be honest. Other than that a decent night.

Flew into Manchester last night and it’s like a beacon in the dark skyline, blue wrap going round it and you could see the red lights on top of the cranes at the north stand, loads of kids trying to spot the Ethiad, City are missing a trick if the don’t do some LED thing to show the ground off as people fly in.

Flew into Manchester last night and it’s like a beacon in the dark skyline, blue wrap going round it and you could see the red lights on top of the cranes at the north stand, loads of kids trying to spot the Ethiad, City are missing a trick if the don’t do some LED thing to show the ground off as people fly in.

Maybe an idea would be to have blue lights on the top of the huge pylons that surround the stadium ... ?

Has anyone got any experience of catching the last train from Ashburys heading towards Glossop after a gig at Coop live? I don't want to rely on the train if there's a chance I won't get on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.