The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

What a massive fuck up that place is I'll bet our management had nothing to do with it can't see our chairman accepting this mess.

Bazzer's fans won't know what's hit them before the gig (gates open @ 18.00 for them) and certainly in town afterwards assuming we lift the trophy.

I’m a foc who has booked to watch the Eagles and can’t wait to see one of the biggest bands in the world .

Been caught miming recently.

I saw the Eagles back in the 70s and was so disappointed with how lazy and average they were live. I can't imagine how bad they are now.

That video does no more than confirm what I've thought for years... Enjoy the studio albums and if you want to see a live show, go to see a tribute band.

Tribute bands put the hours in to perfect shows, and are increasingly becoming better live than the real thing.

I’m a foc who has booked to watch the Eagles and can’t wait to see one of the biggest bands in the world .
I have always felt that the Eagles were limited to a couple of nice tunes, but not much else.

I saw the Eagles back in the 70s and was so disappointed with how lazy and average they were live. I can't imagine how bad they are now.

That video does no more than confirm what I've thought for years... Enjoy the studio albums and if you want to see a live show, go to see a tribute band.

Tribute bands put the hours in to perfect shows, and are increasingly becoming better live than the real thing.
Very good point about tribute bands. Over the years I've seen a few and generally they have been pretty good (when I saw Livewire the AC/DC covers band, they had both Bon Scott and Brian Johnson singing ,something obviously not physically possible in the 'real world')As you say if a tribute band are shit you're not going to bother going again, whereas several times I've given 'real' bands a 2nd chance.
Much though I loved Blondie when I was growing up, I wasn't over impressed with Debbie Harry's voice when I saw them live and thought a tribute version J saw a while before were much better.
Keeping it 'on thread' I'm off to see The Smashing Pumpkins at the Co-op live next month. It will seem a bit strange in truth being it that area and not going to The Etihad (though I did

Very good point about tribute bands. Over the years I've seen a few and generally they have been pretty good (when I saw Livewire the AC/DC covers band, they had both Bon Scott and Brian Johnson singing ,something obviously not physically possible in the 'real world')As you say if a tribute band are shit you're not going to bother going again, whereas several times I've given 'real' bands a 2nd chance.
Much though I loved Blondie when I was growing up, I wasn't over impressed with Debbie Harry's voice when I saw them live and thought a tribute version J saw a while before were much better.
Keeping it 'on thread' I'm off to see The Smashing Pumpkins at the Co-op live next month. It will seem a bit strange in truth being it that area and not going to The Etihad (though I did
Incomplete sentence...though I did see Foo Fighters at COMS (as it was ) and have been shopping at ASDA a couple if times on a non match day....obviously, really important info I needed to add to complete my post!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.