The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea are winning vs W Ham by 5 goals and have had 14 shots on target :) Arsenal will fear a complete collapse should GD matter going in the final day of the PL season...
Tempted to agree, GD after Fulham will be interesting as draw at spurs coukd be an option then.
Could be potentially be a who scores more in final game shoot out.
Prefer we just win all 3 though

Villa are going to blow it. They are giving Spurs hope, which isn’t great for City when we play Spurs on their last home game of the season. Villa have got Liverpool at home next and Palace away, last game of the season.
Yeah not great that result if Spurs fluke a win at Anfield. Can’t see it though. They were shite the other night.

No way. He's improved the team massively so we can compete hopefully to the last day. And the ceiling of Arsenal is very high given the youth of our key players, the fact that there's a once in a generation wonderkid coming through who may break into the team next season, and that with a ninja striker up front we'd be more clinical.

Doesn't mean we overtake City as you'll improve as well, but we are going blow for blow with the best team in the world and the best coach in the world.

We'll be more experienced in the CL next year as well. If Arteta left who else would we be able to get in that's better? It's not like Pep would take the job. The other supermanagers are Klopp and Ancelotti. After those guys Arteta is on par with who is left and he's still early 40s and learning fast.

Like I've said before, we'll be competing with City for prizes for the next 4 or 5 years. Doesn't mean we'll win them of course, but on the flip side at least you'll not need to worry about your team bus getting smashed up by your title rivals before a crunch match. Every cloud.
All clubs have a lunatic fringe who live to whinge about anything and everything, your lot are no different. I expect the old Nosferatu lookalike on AFTV will be among the first to call for his head although personally I think he's doing a decent job, but I don't believe a large amount of your support base will be prepared to give it him if you finish second.

Villa have dropped 5 points in their last 2 PL matches. They should have secured 4th place by now.

I’ll be supporting the Scouse b@stards now.

Villa are going to blow it. They are giving Spurs hope, which isn’t great for City when we play Spurs on their last home game of the season. Villa have got Liverpool at home next and Palace away, last game of the season.
Dippers title hope ate over so they will be on the beach
I actually think a spurs team trying is not bad for us
Get that ridiculous high line against in for haaland
Obviously if the roll over and get spanked 6-0 it would be better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.