PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Spot on, people keep talking about this dick and now a load of Blues are going to click on his site tomorrow and make him money. It doesn't matter if he has had a letter or not, he'll most likely give some story about why he can't say anymore or show any letter but he might be able to do it the day after. And people will click on it once more. He might not be the sharpest tool in the box but I consider him brighter than anyone who actually listens to him.

I do wonder if he has an account (or multiples perhaps) on here and keeps his name front and centre.
all he’s goin to say is hes been instructed by his lawyer to keep his trap shut. but he’s definitely had a letter honest

I’m just not convinced you’ve been told the truth

As is your prerogative.

This same source told me City had put Simon Pierce up at CAS which I shared privately with you.

I wasn't given names and certainly not Goldbridge, but very comfortable with the info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.