PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Amore realistic version of events is that City have sent have sent a few choice letters out to respected organisations warning them of reputation damage aspect, a bunch of no marks are using this to rile up clicks online for their Youtube channels and nothing has changed in regards to the hearing which isn't going to be heard for another few months.

Amore realistic version of events is that City have sent have sent a few choice letters out to respected organisations warning them of reputation damage aspect, a bunch of no marks are using this to rile up clicks online for their Youtube channels and nothing has changed in regards to the hearing which isn't going to be heard for another few months.

They should send one to YouTube itself

Right from what I can make out letters have been issued to the YouTube doubters and Pundits for calling us cheats,
This can only be because Manchester City has been cleared of the 115 charges, It's now in the hands of the Premier League to formally release a statement and panic,
Just to play devils advocate, might we not do this sort of thing anyway? Wouldn’t we want to quell media speculation ahead of the inquiry? Before a criminal trial the judge usually imposes press restrictions. We’re not being prosecuted criminally but we might as well be. I think it would be counter productive of City to issue cease and desist notices ahead of the inquiry/trial but I could see why might.

And if we are expecting the charges to be dropped any time soon, why would we bother?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.