Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GD isn’t worth thinking about. Even if we do beat Fulham by five, we’ll still be trailing Arsenal by a couple. They will smash Everton on the last day.
Everton have one of the best defensive records in the league and are hard to break down. Just depends on their motivation with being safe now.

View attachment 117807

some more.detail and also record v other clubs
In January of this year I looked at the stats for various PL referee's, over all their matches in charge of leading PL clubs, over all seasons, with significant differences between officials.

The 2 referees with the worse stats for us were Anthony Taylor and Chris Kavanagh, the 2 referees appointed for our next 2 matches

"At City Pep has an average win % of 72%.

With Anthony Taylor, City have a very low, win % stats of 55%, (33 matches), whereas not surprisingly Utd have the highest win % of the top clubs 58%, (40 matches), Liverpool 56%, (33 matches), Chelsea, 46%, (37 matches), Spurs 56%, (41 matches) and Arsenal 56%, (43 matches).

With Chris Kavanagh, we have a win percentage of 56%, (9 matches), Liverpool have a remarkable 81%, (16 matches), Chelsea also have a very high 75%, (12 matches), Spurs have 69%, (13 matches), Utd, 54% (12 matches) and Arsenal, 50%, (18 matches).
Considering our considerable success over many seasons this win % seems remarkably low!

With Michael Oliver, we have figures more like you would expect: City 77%, (44 matches), Liverpool 47%, (53 matches), Chelsea 48%, (42 matches), Utd 41%, (41 matches),

I had known about Anthony Taylor's obviously bias. Pep clearly knows it, and Taylor finds it hard not to smile when he gives decisions against us, like sending off Rodri!

However Kavanagh's stats, seem potentially concerning and as distorted as Taylor?!"

IMO we are being set up to drop points with 2 of the least favourable officials

Last edited:
GD isn’t worth thinking about. Even if we do beat Fulham by five, we’ll still be trailing Arsenal by a couple. They will smash Everton on the last day.
I agree it would be tough to relay on Everton on the final day with nothing to play for, but I certainly trust Everton’s defense right now over United’s.
We just have to hope United scores a few goals vs Arsenal on Sunday to not make GD completely out of the realm of possibility.

Let’s get one early on Saturday, and see if we can open the floodgates vs a Fulham team that may already be on the beach.

In January of this year I looked at the stats for various PL referee's, over all their matches in charge of leading PL clubs, over all seasons, with significant differences between officials.

The 2 referees with the worse stats for us were Anthony Taylor and Chris Kavanagh, the 2 referees appointed for our next 2 matches

With Anthony Taylor, City have a very low, win % stats of 55%, (33 matches), whereas not surprisingly Utd have the highest win % of the top clubs 58%, (40 matches), Liverpool 56%, (33 matches), Chelsea, 46%, (37 matches), Spurs 56%, (41 matches) and Arsenal 56%, (43 matches).

With Chris Kavanagh, we have a win percentage of 56%, (9 matches), Liverpool have a remarkable 81%, (16 matches), Chelsea also have a very high 75%, (12 matches), Spurs have 69%, (13 matches), Utd, 54% (12 matches) and Arsenal, 50%, (18 matches).
Considering our considerable success over many seasons this win % seems remarkably low!

With Michael Oliver, we have figures more like you would expect: City 77%, (44 matches), Liverpool 47%, (53 matches), Chelsea 48%, (42 matches), Utd 41%, (41 matches),

I had known about Anthony Taylor's obviously bias. Pep clearly knows it, and Taylor finds it hard not to smile when he gives decisions against us, like sending off Rodri!

However Kavanagh's stats, seem potentially concerning and as distorted as Taylor?!"

Are there any refs that we have a lower win percentage than these 2?

im afraid of this feckin game....But everything its up to our hands,now.

The footballisfixed bloke is pretty much saying the same in terms of us getting ref stitched up at Spurs....

Those stats alone are proof enough, if needed of certain refs agendas against City.

A dirty, time wasting, low block, defensive Dyche performance with Pitch Fork playing out of his skin might produce an interesting outcome.

Come on you toffs.

I've been telling people on here for years that Kavanagh is a liverpool fan. And people at City know too.

If you're looking for an issue you'll find one. Oliver looks like a blatant City fan based on those stats!

Your stats on Kavanagh aren't correct either. We've won 6 out of 10 (6 out of 9 in the league).

If a ref does the bigger games our record isn't going to be as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.