Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know him personally from being involved in Manchester FA over recent years - he is definitely a Liverpool fan despite growing up in Droylsden
Yep.
You will probably know the person I'm referring to when I say someone at city knows too.

It's too late for goal difference to come into play for us. We've closed the gap but it's still too much to overturn at this stage, particularly as Arsenal play the rags who have conceded more shots on their goal than any other team in the league this calendar year.

Ultimately, when Arsenal came to our place and got a point we were 3pts behind the dippers and 1pt behind Arsenal with 9 to play. We've won 6 in a row and their loss to Villa has opened the door for us. This is our joint best run of the season.

Beat Fulham and it does apply pressure to Arsenal for about 24hrs. It's our last chance to do so, and we've got to take it.

I'll worry about Spurs when we've beaten Fulham and when the final whistle blows at the swamp with an Arsenal victory. It's very rare for title races to go down to the final game so I'm not getting ahead of myself.
We have had 3!

We have had 3!

We have, but it's still rare overall. It's my way of dealing with the pressure. I spent a lot of last season concerned by us needing to beat Chelsea, Brighton and Brentford and then we didn't need to. I'm sure we'll probably have to go to Spurs and win, which is going to cause me a lot of stress - so I'll see what happens this weekend first and go from there!

It's too late for goal difference to come into play for us. We've closed the gap but it's still too much to overturn at this stage, particularly as Arsenal play the rags who have conceded more shots on their goal than any other team in the league this calendar year.

Ultimately, when Arsenal came to our place and got a point we were 3pts behind the dippers and 1pt behind Arsenal with 9 to play. We've won 6 in a row and their loss to Villa has opened the door for us. This is our joint best run of the season.

Beat Fulham and it does apply pressure to Arsenal for about 24hrs. It's our last chance to do so, and we've got to take it.

I'll worry about Spurs when we've beaten Fulham and when the final whistle blows at the swamp with an Arsenal victory. It's very rare for title races to go down to the final game so I'm not getting ahead of myself.
If we beat Fulham it goes down to the final day anyway. Although we will be in a very different position on the last day if we drop points at Spurs and Arsenal as seems likely beat the rags

If we beat Fulham it goes down to the final day anyway. Although we will be in a very different position on the last day if we drop points at Spurs and Arsenal as seems likely beat the rags
You're so tiresome to stumble across.

IF we beat Fulham, but Arsenal steam roll United.

Feels like you're desperate for us not to win it so you can have a little moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.