Champions League Matches | Semi-Finals | 30 April, 1/7/8 May '24

Pure speculation

The fact is they win this competition more than anyone and have knocked us out more than we have them.

You can speculate all you want about a format that doesn't exist. They're better than anybody at succeeding in this format.
Yes, because it's also about avoiding teams that will beat them, in a league they have to play everyone and there no avoiding it. We would have won it in 2019 if it was a league format for sure.

They are just a glorified cup team outside their uncompetitive league. Next season with the new Swiss Format will be interesting to see if they can cope with it.

At the end of the day, for all their 14 gongs in this contest, all the cheating, bias officials and late minute goals due to shit decisions on the other teams management....... They won't ever win a treble or have a team anywhere as good as Man City 2022/23. God, it even pains me to say it that the 1999 Rags are better than any of their teams!.

wonder why nobody says real are spoiling the UCL winning it more than anyone else.

They do it the right way, They are a history club, Don't spend Big money on players, Debt free, Self-funded by the fans, Never intimidate the officials, Great for the game,

How do they do it? It’s amazing how they manage to pull themselves through out of a hole and go onto win the game. Mind you Tuchel helped them along with some crap decisions. I know Dortmund have done well but this should be a straightforward win for their 15th European cup. It’s an incredible achievement.
Nothing is ever straightforward. I’m not discounting Dortmund in this final. Will be an interesting watch.

As for Madrid. As you say, an incredible achievement thus far. To think we are competing with them now, matching them and beating them at times in this competition is credit to us. It’s great to be a part of it all. We aren’t far behind that mentality of finding a way like they do.

It’s been a peaceful couple of weeks after getting knocked out. I find this competition stressful in the build up to the knockout games. I am though now looking forward to next season.

They do it the right way, They are a history club, Don't spend Big money on players, Debt free, Self-funded by the fans, Never intimidate the officials, Great for the game,
You have to be joking, seriously?. Their supporters are all Franco worshippers.

They're like Wigan when they kept staying up with like 5 games to go when they looked dead and relegated, only it's during matches in the 90th minute.

They're like Wigan when they kept staying up with like 5 games to go when they looked dead and relegated, only it's during matches in the 90th minute.
Ha! I can see you’re no fan of Madrid as a club, but my friend that is an insane comparison :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.