Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

I'm literally never worried going into any game. I know we're going to win it. We'll breeze the last game against West Ham aswell.

Balls of steel you.

I reckon 99% of BM including myself were bricking it & probably aged a couple of years watching tonight’s match.

As for Sunday need I remind you of QPR & Villa games on the last day of the season…City never seem to do it the easy way!

Emotions are very strange. First half I was confident in Pep & players to do what they need to do. However, 2nd half I was soo nervous that emotions spilled over when the first goal went in and I just wanted to cry. This is while my other half was bouncing round the room. The “Son” moment? Well I just couldn’t look.
Different emotions will affect us all on Sunday, but I just hope we will all make the Etihad a fortress and get behind the team.

Confident enough that I’m severely regretting saying the title was over and hand it to the dippers now in about December.

That was a bit premature in hindsight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.