Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

Balls of steel you.

I reckon 99% of BM including myself were bricking it & probably aged a couple of years watching tonight’s match.

As for Sunday need I remind you of QPR & Villa games on the last day of the season…City never seem to do it the easy way!

More likely he's talking shite, bravado on here is easy, anyone who supports us must get nerves or it means fuck all to them.

Very unusual last night. On the dunny half hour before the match. Arrived at the pub with the DTs, I thought I'd left them in my twenties. No idea how I'll handle Sunday.
The full team have worked wonders. We're now public enemy number one.

cant see liverpool droping points
Haha

Same with Arsenal mate. These teams have all the best players according to their fans and sky.

The team of the season was full of dips and arseholes. How city are keeping up with a CB who cost £15m, a back up goalkeeper no one had heard off and cost nothing. We also only have 1 recognised RB and no LB.

Quite astonishing really. 70% of our players could have went anywhere and failed. City they thrive for a reason.

In other news the media and other mard arsed factions have reverted to the norm by just spitting their dummies out and calling City cheats again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.