Anyone else feeling pretty confident?

giphy.gif

Worst possible place to go. Villa have fucked us right over. I have faith in the lads but God I wish we could have not thrown away one of those games we drew over Xmas.

Spurs fans wanting their team to lose. Arsenal fans wanting Spurs to win. Villa fans wanting a City win. The rest of the league and sky wanting a spurs win. Neutrals wanting a draw for last day drama.

Me right now.

1000016925.gif

I only know two Spurs fans, wouldn't say they're friends, but they've both said that they want to win regardless of ramifications for Arsenal.
Of course they do, they will want Champs League. I’m sure the majority,of Spurs fans want to win now

Of course they do, they will want Champs League. I’m sure the majority,of Spurs fans want to win now

If I was in their shoes I'd want to get beat 50 nil. Win for a less than 50% chance of scraping into a competition you have no chance of winning anyway or lose and stop your hated rivals winning the league and rubbing it in your face all year. No brainer. Sadly the players will have big bonuses for CL qualification so will be gunning for it.

Worst possible place to go. Villa have fucked us right over. I have faith in the lads but God I wish we could have not thrown away one of those games we drew over Xmas.
If we win the title I'll be forever grateful to them for beating the Arse the other other week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.